Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Okay, wow! LOTS of BIG news to share!



 Blogging has fallen to the wayside and that's too bad since I have had a TON of things to share!

How can I catch you up and not bore you to tears? Well, I'll just start with the biggest news EVER!

Folly MOVED!!! 

Yes, here we are February 2022 and Folly has a new location.  My absolute dream space in Portland is now mine! I'm right on the corner of NE Fremont and 41st and it is gorgeous. 

Folly will be opening on 02-22-2022!! What? Is that the cutest most "folly" sort of day to open... and it's a Tuesday!  The hits keep coming. :) 

I have been closed and building the new store since the middle of January and I'm exhausted and anxious for everything to finally come together so I can get the doors open and see my favorite #follygirls again and meet all the new people in this fantastic neighborhood! 

It's exciting and I guess everything else that happened in between my last post and this one sort of pales in comparison!

Can't wait to see you soon. 

oxox. Sarah



We added a peep hole in the new wall so you can see what's happening in production! It's so cute!
Left: me on key day 2008 in front of OG folly in NW Portland!
Right: me on key day of folly 2.0 in NE Portland!

I love making beautiful clothing you love to wear! Let's show NE Portland some funzone folly flair!
I can't wait to dress you again soon. 
xoxo. Sarah 

4100 NE Fremont Street
Portland, Oregon 97212
503-954-1334
www.follypdx.com

opening 2/22/22
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00-6:00





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...