Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Folly on NE Fremont!

 Wow. I am loooooving NE Fremont Street and the amazing community of Beaumont Village!

Everyone has been so welcoming and cheerful about folly joining the street and it feels great! I am so happy to meet everyone and excited to dress a lot of new lovely people!


Come see me soon! Spring is an exciting time to fluff your existing wardrobe with some colorful new pieces. Plus, did you hear 2022 has the most weddings scheduled since 1984!?!  It makes me wonder what was going on in 1984! Anyway, are you invited to any weddings?  You know we love making dresses that are comfortable but also super festive and wedding season is a funzone season at folly! We are making new things everyday and I'm doing the best I can to get things online but for the first time in years I have to admit I am behind in this endeavor. I hope you can make it into the beautiful new shop and see everything we have to offer! Plus I love to see YOU! 

Make sure your friends know I have moved! 

folly 

4100 NE Fremont Street, Portland, Oregon 97212

503-954-1334

TUESDAY - SATURDAY 10:00-6:00
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...