Friday, May 15, 2020

folly goes to Washington D.C.!

Senator Merkley is busy standing up for the needs of Oregon and we are thrilled to be part of his plan to be safe and keep others safe around him.  Jeff Merkley purchased 3 cute masks from us which we made special for him in "Oregon-themes".  Here he is wearing 2... we are still waiting for a picture of the 3rd mask to show up. How cool is this??
Jeff Merkley is a superstar in the Senate! 

This was so exciting to me, I mean... I love that THIS is how I got to the Senate Floor! haha.




My mask protects you.
Your mask protects me. 

I love this and think it's one of our most basic social contracts to do what we can to protect those around us.  
Plus our masks are cute! 



                                          You can see all of our masks in sizes for HERE.  

We just added the Special Edition 4th of July masks. 








I am starting to take private shopping appointments. You can book appointments online.  The store is small and one at a time we can do better to ensure a "safe distance".  I  will take all precautions between customers.  I will offer you hand sanitzer upon entry and exit and ask that you wear a mask to your appointment .. I will wear one too!  I can pre-load a dressing room for you... guessing  you are coming in to try something specific on so please let us know! 



A lot of this will feel weird at first but I think we will find ways to adapt and the most important part is to stay healthy and safe. I want to minimize risk for both of us!

I really look forward to seeing you!
Let me know if you have any questions about a private shopping appointment!



folly just quietly turned 12... typically at this time I would be deep in prepping an anniversary sale but this year that is not happening. Our production has been moving very slowly to accommodate mask making and also because our online sales, while good, are not what they are in-store. So... I actually don't have enough merchandise to do our HUGE annual anniversary thing PLUS we can't host a gathering and ALSO time is moving at the weirdest pace for me too! So I am like.. WAIT, IT's MAY!!! Seriously, how has time become such a slippery scale to measure the passing of each day?! 

Anyway... so even though we are not SALE-ebrating for the first time in 12 years I want to say THANK YOU because none of this is possible without you, follygirl! I have felt privileged
to dress you for a dozen years. Thank you Thank you Thank you for keeping us alive and I look forward to many more opportunities in the future to help you find your next "favorite" dress! 

xoox. Sarah


P.S. here are a few of my current favorite things in the shop!

I finally added a HAIR section online and will continue to update it because EVERYONE LOVES French barrettes!


The COCO Tunic is pretty much made for Shelter in Place or Work from Home! She's super comfortable but won't embarrass you if you grab a mask and head to Trader Joe's or have to take a Zoomcall! Come on... it's not hard to look cute and be comfortable! 

 The Tez Dress is a summertime fan favorite that we try to make every year... why? she's breezy, and cute! Lightweight, front slit... that sleeve is so fluttery-cute and she is an easy fit. you can belt her for extra cuteness but really, who has time to worry about that right now?! Tez is perfect with a flip-flop, sneaker or a wedge. She will be your favorite HOT DAY dress, for sure! We have these two prints now and will be adding more since this will be the summer of easy clothes... no doubt! Also, I can make your size is it is out of stock, just reach out! Like I said, we are trying to do really small productions of items because I have no clue how many will sell online vs in the store when I sort of know! ;). Thank you for your patience!


I finally added a HAIR section online and will continue to update it because EVERYONE LOVES French barrettes!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...