Tuesday, March 18, 2014

This Week on Outfits of the Week...Murder, Mayhem, and Mannequin Madness

...ok well maybe the title is a bit of a stretch...but we did have Stella Number 5 drama. I am lucky to say I did not fall victim to Stella's wrath, but I was there to save Kate from getting her eyes clawed out. I mean these ladies are vicious...seriously the posse of 9 (now known as the Manic Mannies) is out of control. After I separated Kate and Stella Number 5 to opposite sides of Folly I convinced them to settle their differences via a photo off who wore it best? moment. So it's up to you, our lovely Folly followers to tell us...Who wore it best, Kate or Stella Number 5?

♥xo,
Laura

Louie et Lucie Jacky Border skirt, Pebble Polo, and Fruit V-neck Cardi at Folly
Who wore it best? Stella Number 5 and Kate in a whole lot of Louie et Lucie. Jacky Border skirt ($68),  Pebble Polo ($80), and  Fruit V-neck Cardi ($88)

Louie et Lucie Fruit V-neck Cardi at Folly
Louie et Lucie Fruit V-neck Cardi ($88)

Louie et Lucie Pebble Polo ($80) and Jacky Border skirt ($68 also in black) at Folly
Louie et Lucie Pebble Polo ($80) and Jacky Border skirt ($68 also in black)

1 comment:

Sweater Season!

Happy Friday #follygirls! I woke up today and turned on the heat for the first time this season; sweater season is here to stay!  I LOVE swe...