Thursday, April 5, 2018



Hi! My name is Hope and I’ll be the new Folly blogger, photographer, and in-store associate! 

I wanted to share some of my favorite pieces since joining the Folly family. 
Today I’m wearing a Mini Obi Belt in Painterly to add a Folly touch to one of my favorite jumpsuits. I love how versatile the Obi Belts are and how you can use them to add a pop of pattern to a solid-colored top or romper.



Or wrap them over one of our Lauren Cardis for a touch of sophistication. 
It’s all about the little things, right?


I’ve also added a couple Nicole Weldon bobbi pins for a little sparkle to brighten up this rainy Portland day!

  

Make sure to stop by and come say hi! I can’t wait to meet all of the other Folly girls out there!

Xoxo

Folly girl Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...