Thursday, January 4, 2024

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up and stress in the air, and then it's like the air being let out of a balloon, and now it is January and it's time to start over again!

I get excited with a new season on the horizon. And it's impossible to not love Spring the best! Flowers!!! I see little guys pushing up through the mud in my neighborhood already which seems crazy but it has been very mild weather, thank you El Nino. 

Stephanie created some really cute new graphics for my website which I hope will help people understand who we are and what we do before they come in the doors. I love meeting new people and it's even better when they are already excited by the prospect of meeting the designer, etc.. 

We are also gearing up for our BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR next week so I hope you can come to that too! We will have big markdowns on Fall/Winter and some bins of previous seasons and samples to dig through. Let's clear this stuff out so we can make room for all the new goodies we are making. 




I am heading to LA the week after the SALE to do some fabric shopping for the year and folly will be closed for a week. I need this time to regroup, deep clean, organize and get my head screwed on straight to make 2024 something special that we can all enjoy. 

Please remember to shop small wherever you are! Ever single purchase helps us pay the bills. Keeping small businesses in your community is so important... otherwise everywhere will look the same and that is sad. 

oxox. Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...