Friday, April 21, 2023

Permission to express yourself granted!

 Fashion is all about expressing your personality, and what better way to do that than by embracing your personal style with fun and vibrant colors and prints! It's time to give in to the joy of dressing up and have some fun with fashion.


It's easy to think that sticking with neutral colors and safe styles will let you blend in but .. gosh, life is short and clothing is such a fun way to express different parts of yourself! Fashion should be fun and exciting, and there is no better way to express your individuality than by embracing bold and colorful clothing. Especially when traveling it's a great time to "make it special." I mean, it's not everyday that you are in Rome or Paris or NYC, or Tokyo right? Bonus, your pictures will be cute! Don't forget to send me pix when you travel! I love to share your #follygirladventures in the Instagram stories... are you following along? This year has been a really fun year for travel with so many of our beautiful regulars going all over the world in their folly fashions! I live vicariously through you so send me all your cute pictures. :) Look how cute Rachel looks in Japan this Spring!


Adding a pop of color to your wardrobe can instantly uplift your mood and add a playful touch to your outfits. Whether it's a bright yellow dress or a pair of neon green shoes, incorporating colors can make you feel more confident and energized. I think it's safe to say that in 2023 there are NO HARD RULES for fashion! In fact, if you find yourself leaning on something your mother told you about "how to dress," I invite you to examine this in a larger context. "Flattering?" according to who? I think you will find most of those rules were written by people we don't really need to worry about impressing these days. It's all about YOU and what you want! When it comes to embracing your personal style and having fun with fashion, don't worry about what others might think. Fashion is all about expressing yourself, and if you love what you're wearing, that's all that matters.




Prints are another great way to add some personality to your outfits. You can mix and match prints or pair them with solid colors for a chic and playful look. I love mixing prints and can always help you find permission within to play in this area. I've been mixing prints in my clothing since the very beginning.


And if you're feeling a little hesitant about embracing your personal style, start with small changes. Add a statement piece like a colorful scarf or a printed skirt to your outfit, or try mixing patterns with solid colors. You'll be surprised how quickly you'll fall in love with the fun and excitement of dressing up.


Come see us, we love to help you find your favorite YOU and we do this with lots of love and encouragement.

xoxo. Sarah

Tuesday-Saturday 10:00-6:00


1 comment:

  1. All of these colourful outfit fashions are a treat to look at!
    Even imagining myself wearing some of them makes me smile!
    I am having difficulty deciding which OOTD I like the most!
    I especially love the colourful swingy dress in the first photo,
    the red puffy short-sleeved tiered button-front dress in the 2nd photo,
    and the airy see-through dress in the fifth photo!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...