Thursday, September 8, 2016

The PDX Collective Sale is Just a WEEK Away!!!! Don't Miss Out!


It's coming up fast! 
Friday September 16th 11-6
Saturday September 17th 10-5

Don't miss it! Eleven awesome local boutiques come together for the greatest bi-annual sale in PDX!
Two shoe stores, three stores that carry men's clothing, and a TON of amazing deals...
You wouldn't believe the amazing cashmere, pants and dresses I've gotten at past sales!



I'll be there all day Friday and Saturday...Come keep me busy! 
This is a great opportunity to kick start your Fall wardrobe while 
supporting 11 local small businesses all at once!

XOXO

Folly
NW 16th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
503-954-1334
Monday-Saturday 11-6; Sunday 12-5
sarah@follypdx.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...