Tuesday, August 27, 2019

and just like that it's Fall 2019!


You know my motto for fall is "ultra cozy EVERYTHING"... duh! There are so many soft and cozy fabrics out there that you should never settle for, "this feels okay..." you need to be like, "this feels AMAZING"!!! Whether buying fabric for my own clothing line or sourcing cute styles for the shop, I am always focused on how something feels against your skin so prepare yourself for mega cozy time! And of course, you need to come in so you can "feel it to believe it".


100% Cotton French Terry wrap sweater with good phone pockets! I love the Parker Sweater so much because this is the sweater you absolutely LIVE IN in the coming months. This particular French Terry is very limited this year because I bought every yard I could find on my last buying trip and I don't know what to do when we use it all up! It is warm and cozy and washable. YES!


Speaking of super soft.... this open blazer from Level 99 is amazing... it feels like ultra suede, made from a Poly/Rayon/Spandex blend it is washable and the perfect travel companion and for my taller gals, you will love this length! 


How about some beautiful color in the mix? Loving all the rich jewel tones this Fall and this hunter green is so cute on everyone! Quilted with fitted elbow length sleeves, this boxy sweater is super easy with jeans for a cute n casual day!

There's so much more but the store is busy so I'll BRB and give you more later!
Stay tuned and come see me!

Tuesday - Friday 10-7
Saturday 11-6
sun/mon closed.

xox. Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...