Thursday, June 27, 2019

Deep into Summer and time to catch up!

Well, the blog has gotten away from me because Summer came on fast and full blast with lots of dresses and flowy tops along the way. We celebrated 11 years of Folly at the beginning of June. Damn.... 11 years! It's pretty incredible to still be here and thriving in slabtown. I feel really proud of the place I have build out of nothing. Depending on how long you have been in Portland you either think, "WOW, how did folly ever make it in that neighborhood?!" or you if you are fresh to our fine city you might think, "What a cute neighborhood!"  Slabtown has changed before my eyes over the last decade with an intense amount of growth in the past 4-5 years. I am super grateful to still be here, able to make the clothing that I love to make and meet even more wonderful women than in the past. Retail is a really tough business and I never take it for granted that people really have to go out of their way to shop small and get over to folly! Thank you for keeping me going for 11 years and cheers to what's to come!
Here are some of my favorite things in the store right now:

Wendy Dress in Gramercy, Melanie Top in Zag, Nora Dress in Monet, Patricia Blazer in Turq 
 So many fun colors in our Summer palette... always! And no one loves a print more than us!


Trista Pants in Pulse, Nina Midi Dress in Sunset, Tez Dress in Snake, Elsa Dress in Cove

When the temps rise you want to be in loose-n-flowy tops, dresses and pants and we have you covered!
Come by folly and have a peek at our production ... so cool, yes, you can see where we make the clothing because it is right here!

xoxo. Sarah

Tuesday-Friday 10-7
Saturday 11-6
sun/mon closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...