Monday, August 11, 2014

Wilt Pre-fall Comfy Cozies

If you know Wilt, then you LOVE Wilt. Made in the USA of the softest coziest fabrics and always cut with the best slouchy and casual details. Extra long sleeves, interesting hem lines, the prettiest, riches colors, and made to seriously last! Wilt is so perfect! Fitted through your shoulders and chest, and comfy loose all the way down. 

These long sleeve slouchy V-neck shirts are the absolute perfect fall staple. Pair with some skinny jeans and sit by a fire nice and toasty! Throw on your favorite boots and a pretty Johnny Was scarf for a complete look. Everyone will envy your effortless-chic!


The tissue striped sweater is one of the loveliest things I have ever gotten to put on my body...this cashmere and silk blend is heavenly, and trust me I am so spoiled with lovely yummy fabrics here at Folly in PDX! I mean...cashmere/silk blend. Do I really need to say anything else? The hi-lo hemline is so perfect. Extra long in the back and the perfect length in the front to show off your favorite Level 99 jeans from Folly. Extra lightweight means you can wear it on the earliest days of fall, and layer it well into winter. You need this. I need this!!! :)

Don't miss out on the best of fall fashion by waiting it out! What you need is here! Now!

-Stephanie

NW 16th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
503-954-1334
Tuesday-Saturday 11-6; Sunday 12-5
sarah@follypdx.com
FacebookTwitterPinterestTumblrInstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...