Monday, August 25, 2014

Cute new Louie et Lucie pieces!

Fall is for sure my favorite season for clothes. Cozies, layers, and soft knit goodness...nothing like throwing your favorite sweater on when it's brisk out. Louie et Lucie sent us some super cute stuff! My personal picks are the wrap sweaters and the Nara print Mandarin Dress and Tulip skirt...The print is just so cute and unique! And wrap sweaters are such a classic girly piece...Reminds me of my old ballet days :)



Close up of this super cute print!

Super cute classic wrap sweaters in Icon Red and  Eggplant (also comes in black!)


Such a perfect variety of new fall things! Plus so much more! Cardigans, tops, a-line skirts galore!

-Stephanie
Folly
NW 16th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
503-954-1334
Tuesday-Saturday 11-6; Sunday 12-5
sarah@follypdx.com
FacebookTwitterPinterestTumblrInstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...