Tuesday, March 18, 2014

This Week on Outfits of the Week...Murder, Mayhem, and Mannequin Madness

...ok well maybe the title is a bit of a stretch...but we did have Stella Number 5 drama. I am lucky to say I did not fall victim to Stella's wrath, but I was there to save Kate from getting her eyes clawed out. I mean these ladies are vicious...seriously the posse of 9 (now known as the Manic Mannies) is out of control. After I separated Kate and Stella Number 5 to opposite sides of Folly I convinced them to settle their differences via a photo off who wore it best? moment. So it's up to you, our lovely Folly followers to tell us...Who wore it best, Kate or Stella Number 5?

xo,
Laura

Louie et Lucie Jacky Border skirt, Pebble Polo, and Fruit V-neck Cardi at Folly
Who wore it best? Stella Number 5 and Kate in a whole lot of Louie et Lucie. Jacky Border skirt ($68),  Pebble Polo ($80), and  Fruit V-neck Cardi ($88)

Louie et Lucie Fruit V-neck Cardi at Folly
Louie et Lucie Fruit V-neck Cardi ($88)

Louie et Lucie Pebble Polo ($80) and Jacky Border skirt ($68 also in black) at Folly
Louie et Lucie Pebble Polo ($80) and Jacky Border skirt ($68 also in black)

2 comments:

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...