Friday, March 28, 2014

This Week on Outfits of the Week...

I dropped Stella...Not Stella 2-9, but the main Stella. I dropped Stella Number 1.

My thoughts as Stella went down...


Soooo...that happened. I'm pretty sure other things happened, but I'm too traumatized to recall. Looks like I will be purchasing some fancy Band-Aids for Stella.



















In other news, we just got some new dresses in from Portland local designer Ruby Couture!

All the items below are not listed in our online shop, if you want to know more about any of them feel free to call or email us with any questions, we ship all over.


xo,
Laura

Folly NW 16th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
503-954-1334
Tuesday-Saturday 11-6 & Sunday 12-5
sarah@follypdx.com

Ruby Couture Sweetheart Dress at Folly
Ruby Couture Sweetheart Dress $140


Ruby Couture Halter Dress and Valhalla necklace by Vittrock at Folly
Ruby Couture Halter Dress $140 and Valhalla necklace by Vittrock $108

Ruby Couture short sleeve Deep V Dress and Amy Olson necklace at Folly
Ruby Couture short sleeve Deep V Dress $140 and Amy Olson necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...