Thursday, July 12, 2012

the HYLA reversible wrap skirt by Sarah Bibb




some of my favorite shots by Tomasz Karwowski (bluglair.com) from our About Face Magazine shoot .. these didn't make it into the magazine but i love them... so cinematic. Tomasz is such a great visionary... i love the way he sees my clothing.  these models were also amazing... willing to play and get into the story .. the relationship.  we had a great time shooting at Hotel Deluxe.

the HYLA reversible wrap skirt is the core of my clothing line. ladies all over the world enjoy this simple, flattering skirt.   come see the latest print combinations in the store or email me for details about availability.
xo.

FOLLY 1005 nw 16th avenue, portland, oregon 97209
503-954-1334
www.follypdx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...