Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BOUTIQUES UNLEASHED




oh! we are so excited for BOUTIQUES UNLEASHED this friday!! APRIL 1ST, 2011.


i will have 2 looks in the show.. both made for this event!

read about the event at http://www.boutiquesunleashed.com/ ... look at all the great boutiques participating in the show this year! & get a ticket/make reservations online.



you can read all about my involvement ... i am very happy for the opportunity to GIVE BACK to this great organization that helped me in my time of loss... they are wonderful!

also, yesterday on MORE GOOD DAY OREGON.... did you see Enid Traisman? she is the founder of the DOVE LEWIS PET LOSS SUPPORT PROGRAM (that's what this benefit is all about) ... and she was wearing a HYLA, reversible wrap skirt.. here are some pictures of her with Twinkie & Trixie! adorable. this is the 25th year for the Pet Loss Support Program! wow, thank you, Enid!!



please get a ticket and come support this great organization whether that means "pay it forward/pay it back" this is a group that will be there for you when you need them most!


DOVE LEWIS animal hospital was nothing but respectful and kind to me when my dearest LuLu passed away 3 years ago.


OH! AND DID I MENTION PICKLE WILL BE WALKING IN THE BOUTIQUES UNLEASHED SHOW?! oh boy.. she is ready to make her catwalk debut!



xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...