Friday, February 20, 2009

friday


it's friday! that doesn't mean that much to me these days as i am in FOLLY 7 days a week. so there's no TGIF or dumb thing like that but i am loving this day because it is another gorgeous, sunny day in portland. it feels so good to be warm... okay, just NOT cold! i think it's a little too soon to say "warm". :)


i am ordering fabric.... i am so excited about spring dresses... what's on the list?

you will just have to wait and see... but romance is in the air. pretty, soft, bias cut.... yumminess!
have you looked at my etsy page yet? tell me what you think... www.follypdx.etsy.com

xoxo. sarah
FOLLY 1005 NW 16th avenue portland, oregon 97209

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year #follygirl

 We made it to 2024! I always feel some weird sense of relief when the "holidays" are behind me. There's just so much build up...